IRONLACE™ UNBREAKABLE BOOT LACES & SHOELACES
Trusted by over 50,000 people, Ironlace™ Laces are the strongest, most durable shoelaces in the world!
Our laces are used by professional Police, Firefighters, EMT, Ironworkers, Welders, Hikers, construction workers, machine operators, oil miners, tree fallers, millwrights, and marines.
We know you'll love these Shoelaces.
Ironlace™ boot laces and shoelaces have a number of advantages that make them not only functional but allow them to stand the test of time.
- Guaranteed for Life. Virtually Unbreakable Iron lace Bootlaces are made with 100% Advanced Para-Aramid Fibers that are 20 Times more durable than Kevlar bootlaces
- Stretch-Free, Non-Slip shoelaces that lace up tight and stay tied.
- Don't require batteries, eco friendly!
- Non Magnetic - won't set off metal detectors.
- 9X Stronger than Steel - One pair has an Amazing 1600 lb. breaking strength in a 1/8" (3mm) diameter means these will fit any boot and will never break when pulled tight.
- The World's longest lasting boot lace. Highly Abrasion, Wear, Chemical, UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Fire Proof - Our shoe laces are heat and fireproof to 630 F (332 C). Made for firefighting, welding or anyone who works hard and expects their equipment to last.
- Waterproof & will never freeze so you can tie and untie your laces even in the dead of winter.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Cut resistant & fatigue resistant.
- Higher strength-to-weight ratio than Carbon Fiber.
- We support Visually impaired or blind labor and USA Jobs!
How TO PICK ThE right size Laces
3500+ 5 Star Customer Reviews and Counting on Amazon.com!
I bought these for some leather shoes I use as work shoes. The shoes are ones with only two sets of eyelets, so it is hard for me to find heavy-duty laces for them, which usually come in longer sizes. I kept having sets of laces break. So I decided to look for the most heavy-duty laces I could find. I hesitated because of the cost, but ultimately I'm happy with the result, at least so far. One pleasant surprise is how well they hold without slipping when tied. Something about the weave helps them grip each other when tightened.
These are the greatest laces I've ever owned. You may be thinking, This is a lot of money for a pair of laces. It is, but I seriously think they might be the last
pair you ever buy. I'm a union ironworker in Philadelphia. I burn, weld, climb and slide down steel columns and I've now transferred the same laces into my fourth pair of boots. They've lasted more than a year and a half and are no worse for wear. I used to replace my old ones every month or so. They are THE BEST!
I am a 30 year veteran of Wildland Firefighting. I have gone through dozens of pairs of leather laces over the years. Wish these laces had been around years ago, I would have saved a lot time and money replacing laces. High quality product and very durable. Very pleased and Highly recommended for persons that work out in the weather or in adverse conditions.
Supporting the Community
Created with pride by Americans who are Visually impaired or Blind.
Learn more at lcindustries.com