- Throbbing headache.
- Dizziness and light-headedness.
- Lack of sweating despite the heat.
- Red, hot, and dry skin.
- Muscle weakness or cramps.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Rapid heartbeat, which may be either strong or weak.
- Rapid, shallow breathing.
Although the sun is beautiful, the heat and those rays are awfully dangerous. We want you to stay safe and beat the heat with these workplace safety tips: Know the signs of a heat stroke Heatstroke is where the body is no longer able to cool itself and a person’s body temperature becomes dangerously high. Symptoms include: